Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- centres on learners
- develops effective approaches to teaching and learning
- works within global contexts, helping students understand different languages and cultures
- explores significant content, developing disciplinary and interdisciplinary understanding that meets rigorous international standards.
- Provision of high quality programmes of education, which support development of knowledgeable and inquiring students
- Professional development that supports effective educators and collaborative professional learning communities
- A worldwide network of highly respected IB World Schools, working together to share best practice.
Please note that SIS is currently in the candidacy phase for the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP). For more information on our current Program of Inquiry from Nursery to Grade 5 please click here.
To schedule a meeting or to discuss the Primary school curriculum in more detail, please contact our PYP Coordinator, Alice Cheung, at email@example.com.