SIS News Archive
Join us on Thursdays this January and unleash your creativity in one of our practical, hands-on workshops at Level 5.
Be exposed to a range of creative tools and experiences and 'learn though making' as you tackle a range of design challenges.
These workshops are for any individual looking to explore new creative pathways. They only experience required is a willingness to have fun and engage in a bit of hard work.
Level 5 is a new space for the community to explore creativity, learning and design in Shenzhen.
Explore the following:
- LittleBits design tools
- Wearable technologies, fashion and textiles
- Physical computing with Arduino
- Robotics construction (EV3)
- Simple programming techniques
- Construction with tools like MakeDo, hot glue guns, staple guns, sewing machines, box cutters and more
Full day workshop cost is 700RMB for SIS Parents.
Please register here using this special discount link > https://www.eventbrite.com/e/make-days-tickets-196...
or email Level5@iss.edu to save your place.